- Members have access to a network of IT companies, universities and public authorities in order to utilize at the maximum their resources, develop new projects, reduce project overloads, accelerate their market approach and influence public policies in order to improve their businesses.
- Facilitation communication with other entities in the IT value chain.
- Access to the knowledge management platforms of Cluj IT Cluster (community.clujit.ro, drive, and others) and focused mailing lists. Where you can find from opportunities to workgroup spaces.
- Access to personalized @clujit.ro account on the Google Apps for Business platform
Access to Services:
- Internationalisation Internationalization through relevant networking contacts for business and project development (matchmaking, consultancy, facilitation)
- Representation of interests in relation with providers of various services, products etc., public authorities (local, regional, national or European)
- Selection of tailored information relevant for your organization’s activity
- Matchmaking events with various types of potential partners: research teams from universities and institutes, foreign business delegations, members of other clusters
- Internally organized workshops and trainings
- Matchmaking for the participation in consortiums consortia for public funding
- Early information on the funding schemas opportunities available in EU and Romania
- Single contact point for various providers and possible partners
- Priority to all events organized by Cluj IT Cluster such as Cluj Innovation Days
- Facilitation of project proposals and implementations with other stakeholders