Endava is a privately owned IT services company with over 2,750 employees and offices in New York, Atlanta, New Jersey, London and Frankfurt and 6 delivery centres across Romania, Moldova, Macedonia, and Serbia. Formed in 2000, Endava works with some of the world’s biggest brands in Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail helping them harness digital technologies and transforming them into more agile, responsive and valuable businesses. Industry-focused verticals are led by professionals who speak our customers’ language, designing services for clients, complemented by world class delivery.
We support our customers from Idea to Production, combining Industry expertise with world class design and engineering talent to deliver real transformation for organisations worldwide.
Endava is among the top 100 outsourcers worldwide and one of the fastest growing IT Services organisations. Working from our development and support centres in Eastern Europe, we bring into play a collaborative agile delivery approach, strong industry knowledge and world class technology expertise.
|53-55 Alexandru Vaida Voievod St. |
|+40 372 363 282||http://www.endava.com||Isabela Buhai, Delivery Unit Manager|
€ 48 m - January - December 2015 interval (unaudited)
|No. of employees/collaborators||1500+ employees in Romania (Cluj, Bucharest, Iasi, Pitesti)|
|Certifications||ISO 9001, ISO 27001|
|Other||Partnerships with leading technology vendors, including:Microsoft, Oracle, Sitecore|
Through our Digital and Agile Transformation propositions, we enhance our clients’ ability to react to market opportunities, getting products and services to market faster and with a higher degree of quality than their competitors. Underpinning these propositions are a number of services:
Insight Through Data
- Continuous Delivery and DevOps.
Telco Media and Technology
Core Technology Expertise
- Development of a payment portal and back office applications for a major payments gateway
- Delivery of multiple websites and back office service integration for a leading insurer
- End-to-End testing for the European arm of a global group card processor
- Development of a pricing and settlement user interface for a derivatives trading platform used by one of the world's largest exchanges
- Development and hosting of a full digital platform for the highest traffic football club website in the world
- Producing and hosting the official website of The Open Championship, the oldest golf tournament in the UK
- Delivery of a highly interactive digital platform used by Cadbury during the London 2012 Olympics
- Application management services for over 200 media websites for top community media organisations in the United Kingdom and Ireland
- Implementation of a large IT transformation programme for global recruitment services organisation, resulting in 25% savings in operating costs